Skip to content
Six on Saturday.
5. Leek flower spike
- Overwintering my pelargoniums in the conservatory seems to be paying off – I haven’t lost one yet.
- The crocus don’t seem any the worse for a couple of days of snow
- A snowy front border (from the bedroom window) shows just how narrow my front garden it.
- The first snow of winter reminded Mr O that the conservatory gutters don’t fare well, the brackets have a tendency to snap with the weight, so he’s taken them off until spring.
- One of my leeks has a flower spike. I’m hoping for viable seed this year.
- My first snowdrops. I love them but have never had any success growing them in the borders.